When it comes to recruiting and retaining key employees, business owners are learning the true power of job perks. Providing a 401(k) plan is not only good for business owners, but it’s becoming an essential offering for the job seekers.
If you think you don’t have enough time, money, or knowledge to sponsor a 401(k) for your employees, think again. Through the Focus HR, Inc. Multiple Employer Plan (MEP) you can offer customized options at an extremely affordable price.
Through the Focus MEP you will:
- Save Money on Fees: We use volume pricing to help drive down the cost of sponsoring a 401(k.)
- Protect Yourself and Your Employees by Outsourcing to Experts: Our team of fiduciaries will cut through the red tape and reduce your liability as the business owner.
- Automate Key 401(k) Functions: We will integrate your 401(k) record keeper with our payroll software so that data moves seamlessly between the two systems. This makes annual compliance testing and employee contribution management much easier.
- Plug Into a Proven Process: Our consultants work with you to simplify the recurring tasks that are required each year with a 401(k.) We keep a calendar with important deadlines and help you fulfill the more difficult, time-consuming responsibilities.
- Have Access to Top-Rated Investment Managers and Reasonable Costs: Too often, plans are set up with advisers and vendors who overcharge and under deliver. (Helpful Hint: Request the 408(b) fee disclosure from your provider. If your total fees are 2% or more, be concerned.)
If you currently have a Focus HR Multiple Employer Plan, we have you covered. Our team of experts is actively working to meet all compliance deadlines on your behalf and to monitor your investment options.
If you would like to learn more about your MEP options click here for a free consultation.