Frequently Asked Questions

At Focus HR, Inc. we make sure our employees are as up-to-date and informed as possible.  Here are some questions we commonly hear.  If you have additional questions, let us know by using the form below.

How do I access my pay stubs / pay history?

The Employee Self Service Portal contains employee pay records and allows you to view and print pay stubs. The Portal can be accessed here. When visiting the Portal for the first time, your login must be activated by completing a registration process.  Once in, select the “$ Pay” option located on the left side of the page.

How do I add / update my direct deposit account?

Complete an Employee Direct Deposit Authorization form, which can be provided by your employer, and then email the completed form to  Please remember to attach a copy of a voided check or the direct deposit account information provided by the bank.  A blank form can also be obtained by emailing

How do I change my tax withholding elections?

Complete a Form W-4 to update your federal withholding.  Also, a state withholding form (Arizona Form A-4, for example) to update your state withholding.   Email your completed form(s) to  Blank forms can be obtained by emailing

Couldn't find your question?

Send us a message using the form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.